8.22.2001

i was reading over wanks response to my lacking some fundamental social skill.

i just realized today, well, let me get it straight.
ive known before that i have trouble with eye contact, but today i realized that i dont have trouble when it comes to little toddlers.
they just give you this look. its almost a stare, but its pretty blank. its just like their taking you in.
theyre just curious.
i can look deep into their eyes, maybe even make a face at them to hold their attention longer.
kids like to look at me. theyre mesmerized. im sure its like that with every other person too,
but i guess its kinda just a good feeling.

shit. i had it worked out in my head.
now putting it down it sounds stupid.
be either way, i cant look at people my own age or older in the eye.
be it an inferiority complex, a height issue, whatever.
i dont know.
i struggle to, its hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home