6.25.2001

so ive reverted to using other peoples computers. shit.
my computer was busted anyway. i just helped it along.
but that pissed it off. real bad.

so. for the first time in my life, i think i can say that im dissappointed that i dont get to go to school.
even though it was a class that i really wouldnt like, but now that just means that im at BCC longer. shafted.
damn the MAN.

i went to my parents to get some bills, so i stopped by my old freds. now i seem to be tighter with some of the people there...
maybe its cuz theres no work environment for me now, and theres more to catch up on. im trying to convince a couple of them to transfer over to ballard cuz they live over here. that would rock. theres not many people over there that are my age.

ya know. i usually notice when i drive by the 85th exit. (ashleighs).. but this time. i didnt even think of it til now... hmm.
hope shes enjoying the summer sun.
since im living over here, i wanna go around green lake. but im not the type that would just up and go by myself. its a good place to just sit and watch the world go round too.

i want to turn 21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home