10.01.2005

stinking rich

today was a good extension of yesterday.
i picked up my check, and was surprised to have two!
the first was back pay dating back to September 4th.
the second was my weekly paycheck now $3 more/hour than my previous paychecks.
what a good paying week!

but, oh man, i gotta tell you about the other day.
i get into my car and it reeks like ass.
i think to myself that it may be from the leak in the back windshield of my car.
but at that time, it hadn't really rained at all.
so it couldn't be that.
thinking about it a bit harder, i realized what it was.
2 weeks ago manuel and i went snorking at Juanita Beach.
i came back with this little guy.

he made his way to my car where i thusly forgot about him until he made a stink about it.
slightly bubbling and oozing when i found its aged ass, i sniffed the shell to find out that, yup, it was the origin of the rotten smell.
the stupidest part was that i kept forgetting to take it out of my car.
finally today, three days later, i got around to doing it.
i'll have to air out my car tomorrow.

shit. i gotta email a guy about scuba on tuesday.
i think we can still go if its shitty weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home