10.19.2005

Alki III.2

this is all i have to show for my dive. i tacked that and other picture of the claw to the Alki II set.

I had complete scallop shells, a complete crab carapace (top half of its body), and an even larger claw.
but misunderstandings are easy to come by underwater, so i thought that Cory was telling me to leave all this crap behind, when he was actually just wanting me to tuck it into my wet suit.
this is the only one he did for me.
the rest were sadly left behind.

I remember back when I went to tahiti, I found a perfect purple sea urchin shell that I kept on a shelf near my door.
However, it got bumped and knocked down, shattering to pieces.
Sea life seems to be so fragile out of water.
I wonder how long this claw will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home