9.14.2005

FFM

FINALLY!
i called my store director today, who said he had news for me.

apparently as of September 4th, i will have been making journeyman pay.
he said it may take a two weeks to show in the paychecks, but i will be getting retropay to that point.

too bad my letter to him demanded that it be initialized starting August 21st, the week after i wrote the letter.
but right now that's of no bother to me.
cuz i aint done with these bitches.

i'm going to throw another shit fit asking why they could up my pay now, but couldn't when i asked over 3 months ago on May 20th.
i'm going to ask for retropay from at least then, if not further.
i'll have to see what i can get away with.

god, these guys are such assholes to deal with.
three months of giving me the run-around, and i'm still not totally satisfied.
i'll show them they fucked with the wrong person.
i can be very motivated if there's enough of a fire under my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home