8.13.2005

link

i totally forgot about everyone in blogger land.
that's a first.

i finished up with all my pictures yesterday morning, i think it was.
manuel hooked me up with flickr, so now you can enjoy life in alaska as i did.
or to some extent...

if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.
like... how far down did we dig? what time frame are we looking at in terms of thousands of years? where are the cultural levels? was the food good? etc.

all in all, it was good, and i kinda wanna go back. or at least continue with that lifestyle elsewhere.
fuck retail in its stupid ass. and damn the man!
sure there'll be politics in any job setting, but at least i'll enjoy what i'm doing.

maybe that's it. i could just get a new job...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so many questions about all your pictures, so sometime I will come over & you can explain them all to me, ok? It's soo pretty up there!! I love your views pics.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Ams said...

damn hippies

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home