6.05.2005

kung fu

did some kung fu today.
honed my skills on the set i'm learning.
now i totally have it down up to the point i've learned.
before it was a bit sketchy.
i now know how to throw somebody across the room by their shirt.
it came at the expense of one of my many ratty in-n-out shirts.

in down time when arturo is helping other people,
little benjamin likes to wreak havoc by running around the mirrored room and having people chase him.
maybe you forgot what he looks like.
he's the small one.

anyway. we get to fighting. he throws his best hits to my stomach.
if i'm ready for them, it's no problem. if he catches me off guard, that's a different story.
he does most of the attacking, i do most of the blocking.
i think he likes it best when i squat down to his size and we exchange blows.
he calls me 'mini-you'.

when i get tired of getting beat upon, that's when the fun for me comes.
i'll do all the wrestling moves i watched professionals do when i was younger.
he's all of like 50 lbs or so, so i'll just toss him around:
back breakers, razor's edge, sidewalk slam, suplex, and other crazy shit that doesn't really result in pain but has him flung around through the air.
damn it would be fun to be a professional wrestler.

i get to take everything out on him and he enjoys it.
that's the cool part.
most kids get a little apprehensive when they're flying through the air, but this kid's all about it.
today i had his legs hooked around my arm and i was swinging him around like a helicopter.
good times.
then you just toss him around and he lands on his feet.

he's russian.
maybe we could get a monkey and do a gig for money.
cymbals should be incorporated somehow as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

So I had something to share with the group that was just so juicy that I could not write it on my blog (which I am trying to start up again). I was watching some news footage of Dick Cheney's motorcade and noticed that it had an ambulance in it. Odd I thought, I have never noticed that before or in any other motorcade. I was talking with my roomate about it and she actually had that job when she started out as a paramedic in Vail. He was in town for 2 days and for 2 days she had to follow him around with a defibulator. No kidding she had to walk around in the freaking Secret Service group with the defib just in case. Then she had to do it again when he was here in Yakima. The best part is the secret service was always joking about him looking sick and she had to get in there and shock him. Plus he always travels with a doctor who knows his history because he has a few funky heart rhythms...good stuff

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home