8.01.2002

gah. visiting the parents with the g-fry means having to relive the whole time you spent growing up with your parents.
how ... fun.
yet, there is no substitute for home cookin!

on another topic in my life,
work really likes me, but theyre getting strict as fuck.
one of my bosses got fired yesterday because he didnt sign a little piece of paper that you should when you get into a checkstand.
well. that made me shit my pants because i probably only had about a 40% signing rate until this was brought to my attention today.
i also didnt change my password like i was supposed to, but they didnt care, although they wanted it changed today.
oh yeah. i also havent completed a produce sheet since i've been there.
theyre due every sunday, and i've probably been there for about 4 or 5 of those.... hmmm....

well. i'll head back to work tomorrow and try to get away with everything i always try to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home