7.31.2002

for a moment i felt good.
and felt that i had the upper hand.

today my boss at fred called.
i thought she wanted me to come in to work today or tomorrow.
they already asked if i wanted to work on wed, which i turned down.
but anyway,
she didnt want me to work for her,
what actually had happened was that my old manager at ballard had called her and wanted to see if i could come in tonight and cashier for him.
well. not only did i want to spend my day at home, since i havent had a day off in a while,
but! those assholes fired me and didnt want me back.
and now theyre realizing what theyre missing out on.

the only good thing that i can think of coming out of this is now theres potential for manuel.
good luck to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home