6.23.2002

i think going to europe helped me realize just how much of a grapevine there is.
everyone hears about something about someone, possibly someone they hardly know,
or havent actually interacted with in years.
everyone keeps in touch somehow.....without actually seeing the person.

weird stuff.
....everyone asks me about my trip.
i always respond with a it was good, i really enjoyed it.
everyone always seems to expect me to continue with that, cuz that statement is followed with a pregnant pause,
but... if i went on and on about it, they would quickly bore with me.
its not really their fault, but if they arent living it, then its really no concern of theirs.
maybe if pictures are involved... that might be another story.
still gotta get that shit out.
...not that i havent had time, but i do have other things to worry about right now.........
job.

im at home with my dad.
my mom and sister are across the country.
i bet its a whole different culture over there.
older traditions, ya know?

i mean, shit. those people in europe still shop at those nasty ass markets with their whole chickens and sliced up baby pigs all sold under the shadow of the town castle.

.... hard to break tradition.
used to serve a purpose.
now its just the way it is.

poop fart piss crap poop.
no one writes in their blogs anymore, but i bet theyre just lazy enough to read mine.
blah blah.

dont eat the butter.
its turned a bit green.

im getting into UW.
it just seems the way things should play out.
...what else is there to do?
get a shat job that i hate.
done it.
hopeful to do it again!!
i like my house.
i like my roommates.
i like my friends.
but traveling.... is enlightening.

wait.
whatever. im bored.
im done..
people.... bleh.
out.
now.
ok
really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home