6.10.2002

its been a while since i've been able to sit down at a computer with a seemingly infintite amount of time ahead of me to do whatever i please.
im not exactly sure i like it.
maybe i'll have to acquire that love for it again.
im sure it'll be easier once i have my own computer infront of me in my own home!
oh. just yesterday that seemed so far away.
and all i have to do is wait til tomorrow!

how was the trip, you ask?
wonderful.
although i packed more shit than i needed, and came home with less than i thought.
go fig.

really worlds waiting for me again.
YOU WONT GET ME... NOT TIL I GET RID OF THIS BEARD!!!
dah.
maybe i can hold out til after the weekend is over.
yeh. i know... its monday =/

anyway.
home safe.
excited to be here.
cant wait to get back to my own bed and shower.

i'll also have to make a special trip to see jack.
i know hes missed me.

hmm.... wonder how the roomies are doing....
peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home