2.11.2002

oh. this fucker also tried to kill me just before that 5 way intersection below green lake.
he was in the right lane, i was in the left.
without looking or signaling he pulls into my lane.
the only problem was that he pushes me out of my lane and into oncoming traffic, luckily everyone was stopped behind a light on the other side of the intersection.
so. i thought the guy would notice me, and move back, but he didnt.
so i decide to honk so i dont get in a head-on.
in doing so, i look at this older man (50-something).
he screams like a fifteen year old girl and grabs the steering wheel at 10 and 2 all rigid like just like he woulda done back when he was first learning.
alright.
now he realizes that hes stuck in between two cars in two lanes. hes chillin over the striped line.
he slows and eventually pulls in behind me.
i showed that fucker.
look before you change lanes.
i had enough of an idea of what was going on to fuck with the guy.
heh.
i coulda slowed down and let him cut me off and almost hit me.
but no.
that fuck.
PAY ATTENTION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home