2.19.2002

i miss the days when i would just sit and blog about how the way things are.
but i always thought that everyone already knew how it was but no one ever bothered to clarify.
oddly, while in this anthro class similiar shit went through my head of the likes that wank was posting.
although i am curious as to the relation that i have for "keep{ing} yourself alive and relatively happy first"
with respect to air and the house.
in reference to the original intended inhabitants, then yes, that is purely pursuing happiness,
but as for the last move, i had no say in it.

my bad.
didnt want to get into that.
focusing on the other shit.
....thats the shit that keeps me up at night.
my mind just doesnt want to shut off,
hence my want for more hrs in a day, so the fucker can wind down and i can get sufficient rest.
out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home