10.08.2001

today was the first time since i believe high school, where i actually felt like running.
after bio lab, i was walking back to my car, and in order to do this, i have to go through a fucking forest.
downhill i go... takes me back to the days of cross-counrty in st. eds. (dan knows what im talkin bout).
its a brisk day, overcast. had just rained, but had stopped. the grounds wet, so theres no dust.
the airs cold, it kinda hurts to breathe, but feeling the air in your lungs is somehow refreshing.

this is the perfect weather.
although sunny ass weather has its time, i prefer this cold, but un-needing of any additional clothing weather....
just enough to where if you keep moving, you'll do fine.
damn. i actually miss running!?
gotta just be the environment. i guess i could go for some hiking as well...

neways.
amidy didnt let me get my shit done til like 2 am. i couldnt print it, so i just now emailed it to my teacher (spanish paper).
my alarm didnt go off this morning, but luckily i did get up in time for my 2nd class... english.

bio labs still retarded. theyre teaching us to use microscopes.
hmmm. if i hadnt taken this class two other times and MICRObiology in high school, then maybe it would have been helpful.
im so anxious when it comes to this shit.
i have to do it all, cuz i know better than my lab partner. im bad. i just want to fucking shove her outta the way and get through it and get OUT.
that aint no good.
she needs to learn this shit too...
my bad.

what you hear?
MOO?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home