8.07.2001

um. im gay for last nights posts.

neways. what i want to know is how the hell my lights got on when i went to work....
i came out to go home and my car wouldnt start. somehow my lights were on.
but i went to work at noon. so i dont really think i was using them. i dont ever remember turning them on.

so i went back inside to the desk to call air, but that older chic that proped me, she offered to jump my .... car =)
so she spent up her break doing that. only to find that shes out of oil. damn.

i was in a rather social mood today, although no one felt like shopping today. and i didnt really feel like working. so it worked out.
this funny gay older black guy kept coming through my line. he was pissed that this other cashier gave him a canadian penny.
"that kinda funny business will get him fired."
"and you know what upset me? it was a black cashier!"
he reminded me of a black woman: "oh NO you DIhiNT!"

new parcel chic. hotty, but possibly youngen.
talked to this other chic employee my age. she started about when i did.
but... shes pregnant.

does anyone else think that small kids stare at you for no reason at all? or is it just me?
they'll just look and look, and as their moms pushing the cart away, their little heads will keep focus on me.
i dont get it. is it the freckles? do they see something?
thats how i found out she was pregnant. i brought up that kids stare at me, and she sed the same, but pobably cuz shes got the kid vibe that shes sending out.
if little girls stare, its a boy.
it little boys stare, its a girl.
i dont know which she sed she got most, or if she was just BSing.


um. yeah. buffoonery. its fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home