8.17.2001

somebody tell me how "y" and "igh" make the same sound....

um.
sux that people look really hard for somewhere to live and turn up with shit... as of yet.
we so lucked out.

after house hunting with ashley, i went over to my parents place.
i gave some treats to our dog.
immediately after she thanked me by humping my leg and arm.
what a grip!
my parents sed she hasnt done that since they first got her.
maybe she smelled misty on me (lesbo),
or maybe i guess animals just really like me.

hearing out of one ear sux.
you miss a lot.
my sister put a hand on either side of my head and rubbed her fingers together making noise.
i had to actually ask if she was doing the same thing on both sides cuz i couldnt hear ANYTHING on my left side.
gaigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home