6.30.2001

so the first couple hrs of work were hell. my eyes hurt, i was easily annoyed, we were busy as fuck...
basically suckage and slowness til after i got to eat lunch.

oh. and this dude answered my question today. he was seeing my mad skillz with punching in the produce codes, and he asked
"how long did it take to memorize those?"...
my usual answer: "ehhh. a couple months"
he was confused.. so he asked... "hmm.. but arent you knew, i dont recognize you"
so yeah.. i guess shoppers do get to know their local store employees. youd think then that the employees would then know their fellow co-workers (still bitter)

trip: people barely know about wrestling...
hmm.. i know you dont mean me.
where did i get this vast knowledge of the on-going saga that puts any soap opera to shame? or something.
well. dates back to back in the day....
all the moms of my sisters group of friends got to be pretty tight after a couple of years of us kids being in elementary school... so every now and then theyd have a girls night out or whatever... so this meant dad would have to take care of me and my sister...
so my dad, the pimp, what does he do? well. he doesnt like to be normal, so we'd go out to penguins frozen yogurt for dinner, then have hamburgers for dessert. and other than eating, what would we do to pass the time? yes.. go to the local video store and rent, rent, RENT every goddamn WWF payperview we could find.
from hulk vs. andre and Zeus (D-vo from Friday) to the newest and best (vintage undertaker =)
so yeah. we'd do this the whole day... my sister was pretty into it too. she knows all the old guys...
i wish her and my dad coulda seen that old wrestler battle royal from that last wrestlemania. those guys ruled...

alright.. my bad. enough of wrestling....
umm.. less than 8 hrs of sleep in 72 hrs makes boB something something.

ok. what is it with ballard? like 5% of the people that come through my line have had a lazy eye...
initially it was just weird... now its disturbing.... do they all flock to norgieland?

Ragazzi is on its way!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home