4.12.2001

so i just have to start by saying all those of you who dont give a fuck about religion.. my bad.. that wont happen again...
the next thing is, damn, what a weird day yesterday... ok, so i go to school, come home, write this monstrous thing you see below here, and went over to my parents for dinner... i come home and open up my calc book to study for my test.. usually when i say i dont study, i mean i maybe glanced over it all in like 10 mins.. this time, no... i found the page and immediately crashed... this was about 7:45... i woke up at 12:30 am took a piss, turned on my alarm, and went back to sleep, getting up at my usual 9:20 in the morning.. i must be getting sick or something.. but i pulled off a 12 hr night just last week too... maybe its boredom catching up with me.. nothing better to do..
ok.. as for school, im sure many have sed this before, but GODDAMMIT! philosophy is shit.. they argue what has meaning, and they keep going until they realize that they cant base a damn thing off shit.. how can you do a goddamn thing if you dont have a presumed base? they analyze everything til nothing has meaning. i hate you people.... i'll stick with knowing what i observe around me to be real with a bit of experimentation.

another thing... all of you fuckers who have every complained to me about having a significant other: FUCK YOU!!! theres only like a couple exceptions, but the rest of you asses are hooked up... eat me..
not that i really care anymore, cuz im fine with being just by myself, but you guys.. you whine when you have a semi-decent flow of opposite sexage...

ah yes, and i'd also like to give a shout out to wank. that boy and his road rage is dead on... fuckers need to mind theyre own damn business and do what the signs tell them to do. wo0t!

that wraps things up for tonight... i dont like giving excuses, but this coming weekends going to rape me, but i'll still try to post something up, no matter how gay.. alright?

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home