4.19.2012

Antibiotics

My throat has been bothering me for 10 months now. I got sick in Anchorage and at first I had a horrible hack and lots of mucus, but now it's just devolved into swollen tonsils, onset by various foods. I finally let my parents take me to urgent care last night and I received antibiotics. You take two initially. I did so last night to get started. Normally my throat just swells, but for the past three days it was actually painful. The pills almost immediately helped kick that symptom, so now it's just back to the regular swelling. The antibiotics did make me drowsy, achy, and upset my stomach, but I still managed to stay up until 6am, which is about my norm lately (stupid Law & Order).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home