10.04.2006

Prof revisited

Ok. So maybe that prof isn't so bad after all. This time around when people didn't have shit to say, they just said they didn't and it moved on from there.
Maybe the prof just wanted to establish a precedent in the beginning and then chill out from there.

Ironically, this time around I was almost offended by the fact that she didn't try to nail me with my paper. She asked about the title and wanted clarification in one aspect, but it was minor and we moved on from there.

So that's cool.

In my other class I have a reading assignment due. I opened the book and sat down to read it.
Then I realized, this feels weird...
ALL the reading I've done from the beginning of school, except for one other book, has been online.
It's seems so strange that it feels weird to read from a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home