11.02.2005

Candy

On Halloween I worked at the pool.
No one came AT ALL.
except Connie and her mom.

Connie came up to me in her usual fashion and puts on her biggest grin.
Cocking her head she holds out her hand, hiding the skittles that she wanted to give me.
I thought it was cute and told her I was really sorry I didn't have anything to give her in return.
but then she proceeds to pull a wad of candy from her purple coat pocket.
"HERE" she giggles, and dumps it in my cupped hands.

There was quite the random assortment, which I really didn't want, so I told Connie I'd hold onto all of it for her. But she never returned for it. I'm guessing her mom was greatful that she could unload all that sugar on me.

But the reason I'm posting this at all is because of the one interesting piece of candy she gave me. I'm fairly sure that the body is made of rice, but what constitutes the head alludes me.
Any wording on the candy is in Chinese. So I'm at a loss.

Any help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home