4.27.2005

coyote

oh. i forgot to mention that the other day when i got home around 1 or 2 am,
i was just about to get out of my car when a coyote ran by my car!
he musta come from that little park at the deadend at the end of the road i live on.
at first i thought it was a coyote, then i was like, no. not around here.
but he went a little way up the road and then circled back and it definitely was one.
that's something rather large to be hiding out in such a small area.
maybe it lives on the side of the freeway? but you'd think that would kill him rather quickly.

anyway.
i want to also bitch about my collar bone.
its only been an annoyance for the last week, but today it fucking killed me!
reaching for the reciept at work is the worst.
people kept commenting on the fact that i look tired,
which i probably did, but it was probably also from the incessant grimacing the pain from my collar bone caused me.

it's fine when i initially move it, but then when it settles back down into place,
it's like a sharp stabbing pain in my upper chest.
then at other times the pain's on the top of my shoulder (the clavo-scapular joint--i just made that shit up).
usually i can handle pain, but this pain is draining and sharp.
i gotta figure out if i have benefits so i can go to the doctor.
i was going to do that today, but then i got a call and had to run some errands.

tomorrow i won't be able to do this as i work 12.5 hrs.
that kinda eats into your day...
hopefully friday.
but friday i'm going BACK to dixie's!
i'll have time before or after.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I want to go to Dixie's..are they open late? Or, will you bring me some leftovers? Yum, I love BBQ.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home