3.13.2003

so. my directions to the sorority are: the brick house with the white pillars.
um. yeah. thats every other one.
luckily i prodded her for the address before leaving.

i get there right behind this chic who's also going in.
she gives me a funny look as we both stand at the door.
im like ___________ lives here, doesn't she?
yup.
so she leaves the door open for me.

CHIX EVERYWHERE. and one dude cleanin up after them or something.
but i guess they just had a "crazy dinner thing" and they were blaring what i think was the grease soundtrack.
chix going in every direction. and what a huge fucking house.
they pack in (quite easily from the looks of it) 100 chix.
the bottom floor was like both stories of our house combined. and i dont even think i saw the whole thing.
all the chix passing by were giving me weird looks. i dont know if its cuz theyre not used to random boys in their house,
or my unshaven appearance isnt something they enjoy or are used to.
whatever. i just looked back.

now im at odegard (i know theres double vowels in there somewhere, we'll cover the bases: oodeegaard) waiting for meg to get home.
hurry up!
its boring at school.
school night life is weird.
im not really scared of being here, but walking around in the dark is just weird.
theres not many people, and those you dont pass dont think anything of it.
to me, its a whole new environment.

i got my paper and speech done in two hrs.
thats quite the feat. and i think my speech is hella longer than it needs to be.
thats what im finding out lately.
since when did teachers get all lazy?
my anthro prof is putting such low limits on lengths of writings.
its like he wants less than 500 words (two pages) when i could go on for like 2 more pages.
we did hella research and we're supposed to fit the research and how we came about this research in less than 500 words?
i dont really know how to do that too effectively.
my bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home