2.25.2003

HOLY BUTTFUCK!!
i just went to a job interview. i SOOOOOOOOOO want this job.
scuba diving. AND getting PAID to DO IT!
jesus christ.
the guy was talking to me like i already had the job. i hope that was a good sign.
he said he'd call everyone and make their decision by the end of the week.
HOLY FUCK!
i want this job.
its perfect. only friday afternoon and all day saturday 10 - 6.
goddammit.
i even made myself pretty for these people (big thanks to meg).
i hope he liked me.
he says when it gets slow they play PS2. goddammit!
he says that i would have to answer phones and eventually help people that come into the store but that they would
TEACH ME TO DIVE!!!
goddammit i want this fucking job.
people who love me.
its my turn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home