7.08.2002

first day o work today.
short day, slow day.
little rainy, but nothing much to complain about.

although, an interesting experience that i didnt realize til later.
hopefully this wont get me into trouble, but..
back when i first became fred's bitch, i worked with this chic who was 22 when i was 18.
i thought she was cool, and we hung out some, but i couldnt see why she wasnt into me.
well. a few years later, and now roles are reversed with me being 21 and this chic at work being 17.
theres quite a bit that happens to someone between those post-high school years.
i can see why she wasnt into me.
theres a lot of innocence and a basic lack of experiencing life lessons.

...i think.
dont get me wrong though, she seems like a cool chic.
just not my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home