10.14.2001

shit. that paper kinda flys by when you actually have an idea...

work: eat me.
everyone decided to shop after the mariner victory. i hate you all.
it was so busy that all 16 registers were blazing and back up to the teets.
it was so bad they were pulling people that normally stock the shelves to come help bag.
but i aint down with that shit.
getting help bagging just cramps my style.

i got a six month evaluation today or whatever.
they pulled me in the backroom and were like.
em. yer good.
service, good.
performance, excellent, but that doesnt mean you can mouth off.

heh.. cuz earlier that day, before i knew i was getting this eval, one of the bosses came up to me.
i had already sent everyone out of my line and on their way while everyone elses line was packed.
so he says. how about you go outside and parcel for a while if youre just standing here bored.
to which i replied. how about you go and look up my items per minute and then you can change your mind about wanting to send me out there.

ha! i loved that. everyone gets away with giving that guy shit though... i guess hes kinda like me, but in the work place.
so during this eval they told me i was doing 674. to this point i had nothing to base it off of. but just before i left today i asked one of the other bosses how i was doing, and he let me compare to the other people.
we only looked at a couple, and granted, he purposely picked the slowest cashiers, but there were like low 400's and the one that i didnt think was possible and still keep your job was a meager 271! jesus christ!
and people opt to get in that line! poor them.
i like watching peoples faces as theyre waiting in a neighboring line, and watch person after person bust outta my line, but theyre all trapped, or dedicated to that line, and they just want to kick themselves and the slow mo fo who will eventually ring them up.

ok. gay.
no one wonders about this shit. no one cares.
but i didnt realize the retardedness that was harboured at that store til today.

also.
where the fuck is manuel?
i booted over there during my lunch break fending off the hordes of darkies, and all for nothing!
i left him a present on his doorknob though, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home