10.30.2001

couplah things.
one.
yes, sushi can be veggie.
my parents get that shit sometimes, and it aint that bad.

second.
i judge and categorize people.
why?
i dunno.
them scientists do it too.
its called taxonomy.
i guess its just in me.
i guess im just critical.
and i usually see the worst in things.

can you say you dont label people?
you just dont decide to spell it out.
and yeh. in the past ive called people out by name.
but not this time around.
but maybe the inference isnt that hard.

did i not tell you im not this wonderful person though?
the blindness of the enigma that is me is wearing off.
true me you get to see.

but are you not calling my calling out out?
whats the deal with that?
i guess its only fair warning.

ya know.
i think trip once went on a trip about the "i's".
i think it was hella ago though.
why did i just remember that?
im not tryin to bring you down with me, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home