9.15.2001

you know what i dont get, is who am i for misty to pick to hang out with?
do i just seem like a sucker, or what?

but i check next to her, and i see these guys hitting on her, and she'll look at me and roll her eyes, ya know. saying how dumb they are... to me.
like somehow insinuating that im not like that. and every other guy is dumb.

why the fuck pick me though? who am i?
theres a lot more charming, hilarious, mature men out there.
im no one.

and whats worse, i hate my hair, and she gets to see it every fucking time we work together.
what the fuck. ...
doesnt she realize shes married??!
i sure fucking do.
hurry up and get a damn divorce.
i just know im being toyed with.....
but its so damn fun.

she calls me adorable.
that seems to be my theme.
but shit, whats that?
im a little fucking teddy bear? with a fucking red ribbon?
i dunno. its time to
shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home