9.26.2001

i sed fuck it tood, and i parked where only the cosmetology peeps are supposed to..
oh well. no ticket yet.

i get to english early tood.
the teacher takes attendance. but he doesnt see my hand raised when he asks who else, and then so we move on.
i decide to wait til after class to talk about it.

i do that.
and he tells me that its a full class, and since i havent been there all three days, that he wouldnt let me in.
HOLD UP@!!@ mutha fucka.
ive been there all 3 days!!!
i raised my hand the first day and gave him my name! why is this not recorded?
on the 2nd day i was hella late. but still. i was there.
i told him where i sat both days.
he was like. sorry.
and i left.

but then. all i could think about was this thought reverberating in my head.
"dood. you only have to boss peeps sometimes to get what you want."
the thought of amidy bitching me out about AGAIN not getting into english made me turn my ass around and go back in there.
once he was done talking to chatty fuckin cathy.

i told him "i have been here both days, and i dont know why you dont have me down as being so."
so he only sed. "talk to me tomorrow."
which. i dunno if its a good thing, but at least it means i'll have more time to explain myself to him.
i picked up an "add" slip today too.
so maybe i can shove it under his nose and force him to sign.
that guy. =P

spanish was oak.
but geezus christ! was bio boring.
she went over the basics and i mean BASICS of chemistry today. i think i have a grasp on it. i just got outta a year of org. chem, thanx.
so this shit is like sitting through a movie youve seen like 8 times. you can hardly stand to sit there and pay attention anymore, its so annoying.
but i make it through.
and then i have to go to our ghetto lab.
we finish in under an hr, and i book outta there.
this is a first: i have one smartie in my lab group. she blazes through the lab like me, instead of pondering what the fucks going on.
i like her pace. with two of us it kinda keeps the others on pace. but theyre still ass slow.

damn. all my shits been about school lately.. bleh.
hmm. oh yeah. thats probably cuz mistys out.
havent herd from her since we worked together on sunday night.
so either shes:

gone to spokane already.
found some other random guy.
or sick of me.

i'll take "c", bob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home