8.25.2001

this bus shit is scary.
i feel like im gunna end up in fucking downtown.
cuz this is the kinda shit i do in my own fucking car when i dont get to do a test run.

not to mention all the crazyies.
ive only really been on a bus in san fran.
other than the two times i freeloaded in jr high to get my ass home from school when i missed the school bus.

i had krunking with my schedule.
ruts are my thing.
i like them. theyre comforting and i feel like im somewhat in control.

i just hope im not late, cuz they might be slightly pissed for me not opening, since in opening that means that im the only fucking cashier there from open ( 7 ) til about 9 or 930.
i wonder how they managed.
im sure someone will be more than happy to fill me in (bitch me out).

i dont want this.
fucking bus.
wheres the security of knowing i'll get there and not having to interact with other people in the process?
this bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home