7.23.2001

i was tellin dan the other day how no matter how old a guy is, hes still a horny bastard.
i went to tell him about this 70-some yr old guy that came through my express lane.
we start BSing, ya know, the usual, then hes like, "well, hey, you got your '10 items or less sign', what about a 'hot chic only sign'?
i told him that it was a good idea, but i dont think that they'd let me do it, that and i dont have enough balls.
so he asked if i wanted him to do it for me.
"sure!"
we laugh, and he heads out.

well. he came back today through my express line again.
didnt recognize him at first, until he sed, "well, sorry, but they wouldnt let me put up the sign"
"oh, thats too bad, but thanx for the try"
more BS..blah blah blah.
then out of the blue he asks me if im a baseball fan... dunno why, but i sed, yeah, sure, whatever.
and he left.

im starting to get my regular customers. ya know, the ones who look for me. its cool.
passes the day quicker.

oh. another example of horniness. these two scrubby lookin guys, maybe 50ish were checking out, and theyre like,
"is this a good place to pick up chix"
"oh yeah"
"got any yet?"
"not yet, but ive only been here a month"
"it takes you that long? damn."
>=P
too bad out of my two+ yrs, ive only gotten one legitamate phone #, the other was for my sister. =P

back to hot chix....
so theres only me and this other guy austin that works in the same dept as me who are around 21 and male. the rest are older men, or women in their 30s.
so he told me theres this code for hot chix; to let the other guy know.
here... lemme try it out for you....

"hey man, you got a boxknife over there?"
translation: dood. look at the hot chic i got in my line!

response: (if im busy)
"no, man, i dont, sorry"
translation: fucker, i hate you, i wish she was over here. i can hardly see her!
response: (if not busy)
"oh yeah. i got one, i'll be right over."
translation: shit. thanx for the heads up. i'll be right over with the boxknife *wink*

works rather well. we tested it out today.
although there wasnt much to work with =P
it was a slow day.

oH!
for those who know...and love him, uncle shinnys comin to town in mid-september.
this will be good. hes my favorite. some of you have been privy to know why.

so i got the saturday off when hes up here, and i also got my bday off =)
that saturday, and the day after, cuz im sure i'll need it ;)

i got to see my kitties on thursday when i went home =D
although its weird to only go home to two =/
bear finally has some company up there on the lonely frige. einstein was cremated and is put up there alongside her in his own pine box. weird family, eh?

so theres amber, whos always hiding, then our outgoing cat, who we almost didnt get. her names sarah.
i wanted to tell you about her.
i dont know how this started, but one day my dad decided that when she was laying on this four-wheeled stool that we have, that he'd spin her around on it....

well. to begin with, this wasnt so good. shed always get thrown off. but youd pat the stool for her to get back on, and she'd immediately jump back on. i guess she likes the ride.

well after getting tossed off a buncha times, she finally figured out how to stay on.
she gets a low center of gravity, and kinda hooks each paw around either side of a corner.
this keeps her on. and she'll let you spin and spin her until i guess she gets too dizzy. then she'll jump off and flop on her side wanting you to pet her.

shes a good cat.
i taught her tricks once as a science experiment back in 7th grade when we still lived in cali.
the treat that shed go for the most was cheerios. weird huh?
i think her 2nd fave food are peas.
i miss my kitties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home